LG K350Y Phone Specification
|Model and Features|
|Release Date||February, 2016|
|Depth||8.7 mm(0.34 in)|
|Size (width x height)||144.53×71.37 mm(2.81×5.69 in)|
|Weight||140 g (4.9 oz)|
|Operating System||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|CPU||MediaTek MT6735 (28nm)|
|CPU Cores||1.3Ghz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53|
|External Storage||microSD, up to 128 GB|
|Network and Data|
|Sim count||1 Nano-SIM|
|2G network||GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz|
|3G network||UMTS 850/900/1700/1900|
|4G network||LTE Cat4 700/850/1700/1900/2600 (Bands 2,4,5,7,28)|
|Data||GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+, LTE|
|Screen size||5.0 inches (~66.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Display Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)|
|Display Colors||16M colors|
|Battery and Keyboard|
|Battery Capacity||Removable Li-Ion 2125 mAh|
|Audio output||3.5mm jack|
|GPS||Yes, A-GPS, GeoTagging, GLONASS|
|WiFi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
LG K350Y Firmware List
|Region||File name||OS||File size||Date||Downloads|
HK/Hong Kong Special Administrative ‘Region of Chi
|K350Y10b_00_0715.kdz||Android 6.0.x Marshmallow||1.3 G||2016-07-30||25 time(s)|
Here you can see region description table
How to Hard Reset on LG K350Y?
- For the purpose of turning off the phone, click and hold down the Power Key during a short time.
- After that click on the Volume Down button and Power button contemporaneously till the LG logo is displayed.
- When the LG logo is appeared on the display, release the Power Key, continue to click on the Volume Down and next press once again the Power button.
- Then the factory reset menu appears.
- You have to confirm the procedure by selection right options. Make use of Volume buttons to manage and Power button to reaffirm.
- Wait to finish the procedure.
- Successfully done! The hard reset LG K350Y has just been finished.
- Click on the Power button in order to switch the phone on.
- After that select Settings from the Main Menu.
- Choose General and next Backup&Reset.
- Now choose Reset Phone.
- If you want to cancel all your information select Erase Everything.
- Choose OK to confirm the procedure.
- Success! You have just completed the hard reset procedure.
*If you see some mistake on this page please use contact us form for report.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.