LG L02B(LGL02B) Compare
|Model and Features|
|Size (width x height)|
|Network and Data|
|Number of sim slots|
|Battery and Keyboard|
How to Hard Reset on LG L02B(LGL02B) ?
- Turn off the phone.
- Next press and hold the Power button and Volume down key for ten seconds.
- Release all buttons when the LG logo appears.
- Press the Power key to confirm the process.
- Your phone will now restart.
- The hard reset is completed now. .
- As a result of these actions, the memory of your phone cannot be restored.
How to Factory Reset through menu on LG L02B(LGL02B) ?
- Open the Main Menu.
- Go to "Settings".
- In Settings choose "General".
- In General select "Backup & Reset".
- Next, clik on "Reset Phone".
- Confirm by clicking "Erase Everything".
- Finally, press "OK".
- The hard reset is completed now.
- As a result of these actions, the memory of your phone can not be restored.
Log in to post a comment.