LG H440Y Phone Specification
|Model and Features|
|Series||LG Spirit 4G LTE|
|Release Date||March, 2015|
|Depth||9.95 mm(0.39 in)|
|Size (width x height)||133.3×66.1(5.25×2.60 in)|
|Weight||124.4 g (4.37 oz)|
|Operating System||Android OS, v5.0.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)|
|CPU||Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410|
|CPU Cores||Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53|
|External Storage||microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Network and Data|
|Sim count||1 Micro SIM|
|2G network||GSM 850/900/1800/1900|
|3G network||UMTS 850/900/2100|
|4G network||LTE: 700/900/1800|
|Data||GPRS/GPRS C12/EDGE/EDGE MSC12/UMTS/HSUPA/HSUPA 5.8/HSDPA/HSPA+ 21.1,LTE, LTE 150/50|
|Screen size||4.7 inches (~69.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Display Resolution||720×1280 pixels (~312 ppi pixel density)|
|Display Colors||16M colors|
|Battery and Keyboard|
|Battery Capacity||2100 mAh|
|Audio output||3.5mm jack|
|Bluetooth||v4.1, A2DP, LE|
|WiFi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
LG H440Y Firmware List
|Region||File name||OS||File size||Date||Downloads|
|H440Y10f_00.kdz||Android 5.0.x Lollipop||1.04 G||2016-08-05||117 time(s)|
Here you can see region description table
How to Hard Reset on LG H440Y?
- For the purpose of turning off the phone, click and hold down the Power Key during a short time.
- After that click on the Volume Down button and Power button contemporaneously till the LG logo is displayed.
- When the LG logo is appeared on the display, release the Power Key, continue to click on the Volume Down and next press once again the Power button.
- Then the factory reset menu appears.
- You have to confirm the procedure by selection right options. Make use of Volume buttons to manage and Power button to reaffirm.
- Wait to finish the procedure.
- Successfully done! The hard reset LG H440Y has just been finished.
- Click on the Power button in order to switch the phone on.
- After that select Settings from the Main Menu.
- Choose General and next Backup&Reset.
- Now choose Reset Phone.
- If you want to cancel all your information select Erase Everything.
- Choose OK to confirm the procedure.
- Success! You have just completed the hard reset procedure.
*If you see some mistake on this page please use contact us form for report.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.