LG H343P Phone Specification
|Model and Features|
|Release Date||June, 2015|
|Depth||10.9 mm (0.43 in)|
|Size (width x height)||129 x 64.9 mm (5.11 x 2.56in)|
|Weight||138 g (4.87oz)|
|Operating System||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|CPU||1.2 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916|
|RAM Memory||1 GB|
|Internal Storage||8 GB|
|External Storage||microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Network and Data|
|Sim count||1 Micro-SIM|
|2G network||GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz|
|3G network||HSPA 850/1900MHz|
|4G network||LTE 700, 850, 1700, 1900 MHz|
|Screen size||4.5 inches (~66% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Display Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen|
|Display Resolution||480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density)|
|Display Colors||16M colors|
|Battery and Keyboard|
|Battery Capacity||Removable Li-Po 1900 mAh|
|Audio output||3.5mm jack|
How to Hard Reset on LG H343P?
- For the purpose of turning off the phone, click and hold down the Power Key during a short time.
- After that click on the Volume Down button and Power button contemporaneously till the LG logo is displayed.
- When the LG logo is appeared on the display, release the Power Key, continue to click on the Volume Down and next press once again the Power button.
- Then the factory reset menu appears.
- You have to confirm the procedure by selection right options. Make use of Volume buttons to manage and Power button to reaffirm.
- Wait to finish the procedure.
- Successfully done! The hard reset LG H343P has just been finished.
- Click on the Power button in order to switch the phone on.
- After that select Settings from the Main Menu.
- Choose General and next Backup&Reset.
- Now choose Reset Phone.
- If you want to cancel all your information select Erase Everything.
- Choose OK to confirm the procedure.
- Success! You have just completed the hard reset procedure.
*If you see some mistake on this page please use contact us form for report.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.