LG D165AR Phone Specification
|Model and Features|
|Release Date||April, 2014|
|Depth||11.9 mm(0.47 in)|
|Size (width x height)||109.4×59 mm(4.31×2.32 in)|
|Weight||114 g (4.02 oz)|
|Operating System||Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)|
|CPU||Qualcomm MSM8210 Snapdragon 200|
|CPU Cores||Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7|
|External Storage||microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Network and Data|
|Sim count||1 Mini-SIM|
|2G network||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz|
|3G network||HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz|
|Data||GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+|
|Screen size||3.5 inches (~56.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Display Resolution||320 x 480 pixels (~165 ppi pixel density)|
|Battery and Keyboard|
|Battery Capacity||Removable Li-Ion 1540 mAh|
|Audio output||3.5mm jack|
|Bluetooth||4.0, A2DP, EDR|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|WiFi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
LG D165AR Firmware List
|Region||File name||OS||File size||Date||Downloads|
|D165AR10b_00_0222.kdz||Android 4.4.x KitKat||805.67 M||2016-06-29||212 time(s)|
Here you can see region description table
How to Hard Reset on LG D165AR?
- For the purpose of turning off the phone, click and hold down the Power Key during a short time.
- After that click on the Volume Down button and Power button contemporaneously till the LG logo is displayed.
- When the LG logo is appeared on the display, release the Power Key, continue to click on the Volume Down and next press once again the Power button.
- Then the factory reset menu appears.
- You have to confirm the procedure by selection right options. Make use of Volume buttons to manage and Power button to reaffirm.
- Wait to finish the procedure.
- Successfully done! The hard reset LG D165AR has just been finished.
- Click on the Power button in order to switch the phone on.
- After that select Settings from the Main Menu.
- Choose General and next Backup&Reset.
- Now choose Reset Phone.
- If you want to cancel all your information select Erase Everything.
- Choose OK to confirm the procedure.
- Success! You have just completed the hard reset procedure.
*If you see some mistake on this page please use contact us form for report.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.